Saturday, May 10, 2014

Thinking of You!

Hi Everyone! A couple of weeks ago a good friend ordered 5 "Sympathy" cards and 3 "Thinking of You" cards. So, for the next couple of days I am going to show you some of the cards I made for her.
 
This one has a Very Vanilla card base, layered with Early Espresso, then Very Vanilla to stamp on. I started with Baked Brown Sugar ink first, then Marina Mist, and finally Old Olive. I did stamp off once to get the lighter look. The Tree is stamped in Early Espresso, along with the greeting on the 7/8 cotton ribbon. I then tied an Early Espresso ribbon around the cotton to pull it all together. The ribbon is attached with glue dots.
 
stampin up

Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso

Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Marina Mist, Old Olive

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Work of Art, (greeting is from a retired set)

Accessories: 7/8 Cotton Ribbon, Early Espresso Ribbon, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth." Proverbs 27:1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment