Monday, May 26, 2014

Spring Flowers

Hi Everyone! Did you have a fabulous weekend? Such amazing weather here! Today, I have for you a card inspired by the beautiful weather and me getting a chance to put flowers in my garden. I love Spring and all the beautiful flowers, and flowering trees it brings. Around here everything is in full bloom and the temperature is fabulous! My kids even went in the pool yesterday! I know, not me! The water was actually warm! Anyway, back to my card. Here it is!

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush

Inks: Early Espresso, Old Olive

Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Greeting (retired)

Accessories: Itty Bitty Punches (retiring), Oval Scallop Punch, Oval Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved" Acts 4:12

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I like the placement of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete