Monday, May 5, 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Punch

Hello everyone! Today I have a very simple, yet elegent card for you using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. You certainly can do many things with it: tags, bookmarks, treat boxes, etc. (You can make them any length you want!) The other day I made a bookmark for my daughter and that was the inspiration behind this card.
stampin up
Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Everyday DSP (retired)

Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Black Stazon

Stamps: Simple Stems, Express Yourself, Gorgeous Grunge

Accessories: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Baker's Twine, Cotton Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment