Saturday, May 31, 2014

Spring Flowers 6

Hi Everyone! Today, I have the last of Spring Flowers card for you. For this one I used: Summer Silhouettes for the leaves, Bloomin' Marvelous for the flowers, For You for the greeting, and Best of Butterflies for the dragonfly.

You wouldn't believe all the different cards you can make with Summer Silhouettes! I am so happy this set didn't end up on the retired list. It is one of the first sets that I bought when I became a demonstrator. Certainly hasn't let me down! It has 9 different stamps for $21.95 (clear). This is one set that I would highly recommend.

Again, the orientation for this card is different. It opens from the right side, but still a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card. The base is Whisper White, layered with Regal Rose, Basic Black, then Whisper White to stamp on. The flowers are stamped in Regal Rose, the leaves are in Smoky Skate, while the dragonfly and the greeting are Black Stazon.

 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose (retired), Basic Black
 
Ink: Smoky Slate, Black Stazon, Regal Rose
 
Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Bloomin Marvelous (retired), For You, Best of Butterflies (retired)
 
Accessories: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Pearls
 
If you have any questions, comments or would like to order products from me, please leave me a message, I would love to hear from you! I also have a shopping cart button at the top of the page where you can buy Stampin' Up! products from me.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment