Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Spring Flowers 2

Hi Everyone! Today, I have a similar card as yesterday. This time I was using a colour combination that Stampin' Up! made up. Of course I had to change it up a bit. It was to be Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, and Pool Party. I changed 1 of the colours. Instead of Pool Party, I changed it to Pistachio Pudding.

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
 
Inks: Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding, Pumpkin Pie, Black Stazon
 
Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Petite Petals, Express Yourself (retiring), Papillon Potpourri
 
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Petite Petals Punch, Small Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!  
 
But he was pierced through for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by his scourging we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment