Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Spring Flowers 3

Hi Everyone! I guess this week is going to be about Spring Flowers! It certainly was not planned!

The inspiration for today's card came from a humming bird feeder and my love of "forget me not" flowers. Let me start at the beginning! For Christmas, my wonderful neighbour gave me a humming bird feeder. I couldn't wait for Spring, so I could put it out. That day finally came about 2 weeks ago, but I hadn't even seen one humming bird! Just today, sitting in my backyard, one flew by! So exciting! As I was sitting there, thanking God for the wonderful surprise, the idea came for the design of this card.

For this card, I changed the orientation. You do not flip this one up to open it, you open from the right hand side. Also, I only wanted a little bit of the green matting to show, so the blue would be more dominant.

So what do you think? Does it look like "forget me not's"?

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Marina Mist
 
Ink: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Black Stazon
 
Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Bloomin' Marvelous (retired)
 
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Punch (retiring), Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you! 
 
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119:105
 

No comments:

Post a Comment