Friday, May 16, 2014

Best Wishes

Hi Everyone! Today I have for you a wedding card. Well, at least that's what it looks like to me! These flowers remind me of little spring flowers, almost like "forget me nots". I really like the elegant feel of this card.
 
The card base is Very Vanilla. I used the Stripes Embossing folder, then the smallest Deco Label Framelits, to cut out the shape. I used a really old stamp set that just has greetings (I don't even know the name of it!). I stamped 9 Petite Petals in Night of Navy and punched them out using the matching punch. (One of the amazing things about Stampin' Up! is that everything coordinates!). Then 3 small flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch. I adhered everything using Glue Dots. Of course it wasn't complete until I added the Pearls!

stampin up

Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy

Ink: Night of Navy

Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, greeting (retired)

Accessories: Stripes Embossing Folder (retiring), Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Glue Dots, Pearls, Deco Label Framelit

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. Romans 3:22

No comments:

Post a Comment