Friday, May 9, 2014

Note card box

Hi Everyone! Today I have for you a note card box with note cards. I have wanted to make one for some time (what else is new!). I think they are so lovely! I finally figured out how to make it. This one holds 4x4 cards with matching envelopes. You could make it to fit regular size cards as well. I started to make one (that holds 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) , but haven't prettied it up yet.
 
stampin up

stampin up
 
These are the note cards that I made to go inside. I made two that say "Happy Birthday", one "Get Well", and one "Thank You". The envelopes are under the cards, I made them all white.

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Regal Rose, DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive
 
Ink: Regal Rose
 
Stamp Sets: Express Yourself (retiring), Flower Shop, Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge
 
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (retiring), Sticky Strip, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Circle Framelits, Starburst Framelits
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
I know that all God does will last forever, there is no adding to it or taking from it. God works so that people will be in awe of Him. Ecclesiastes 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment