Thursday, May 8, 2014

Love and Sympathy

Hi Everyone! Today I have a "Love and Sympathy" card for you. This is one of the ones that I made for my friends order. It's clean and simple yet very elegant at the same time.

I used Very Vanilla as my card base, which I embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder (which is retiring!). Then I used a framelit (from another company, shhh!) in the shape of a  large label with Marina Mist cardstock. Next I coloured my stamp with Old Olive for the stems and leaves, and Marina Mist for the flower. Stamped it on Very Vanilla, and I added the greeting with Black Stazon. Then I cut it out using the Deco Labels Collection Framelits. Wrapped my Marina Mist ribbon around it and adhered everything with Dimensionals. I also added little pearls.

stampin up
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
 
Ink: Black Stazon, Marina Mist, Old Olive
 
Stamps: Love and Sympathy
 
Accessories: Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Pearls, Stripes Embossing Folder
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment