Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lots of Bags!

Bags & Bags, oh my! I have searched the Internet looking for different bags. I really like making my own packaging for gifts and little treats. There are so many great sites for you to chose from. Here is my collection so far, waiting for the right occasion to be filled and given away!

stampin up

stampin up
 
Here is a list of just some of the sites I got the ideas from:
 
If there is a specific project that you would like to know the products that I used please leave a comment or send me a message.
 
Don't forget free shipping started yesterday! Monday April 21st, to Friday APril 25th, 2014. You don't want to miss this!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying." Matthew 28:6

No comments:

Post a Comment