Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Treat

Hi everyone! I don't usually post on Sunday's, that's my family time. However I wanted to share with you the little containers that I made my kids for a little Easter treat.

stampin up

I got the idea from Pootles. She has some really great ideas. Hope everyone is having a blessed Easter!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget FREE Shipping starts tomorrow! Plus the retirement list comes out. If you have any questions please let me know, I would love to help.

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

"As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth." Job 19:25

No comments:

Post a Comment