Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cute As A Bug!

First I would really like to thank all of you who stop by and check out my little blog. I am so excited that since I started, which was 3 weeks ago, I have had over 1000 people stop by! What an honor! Thank you so much!! I do hope that you are enjoying what you see here and if there is anything that you would like me to show you, please send me a message. I would love to help.

Okay, since Spring is finally here I thought I would break out a really old stamp set, Bugs and Kisses! I thought it was fitting for this time of year.

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Old Olive (100702), Pacific Point (111350), Whisper White (100730), DSP
 
Ink: Old Olive (126953), Pacific Point (126951)
 
Stamp set: Cute As A Bug (retired), Simply Sketched (c129672)
 
Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (109070), Dimensionals (104430)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart.  psalm 37:4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment