Saturday, April 19, 2014

Exciting News!

Hi everyone! I have some really exciting news for you today. Stampin' Up! is offering free shipping!


Yep, you read that right! FREE Shipping! From April 21st to April 25th. Now is the time to buy! Whether you want a lot or just a little, now is the time to get it! It also just so happens that the 'retired' list starts April 21st. Once they are gone they are gone!

All you have to do is click on my 'shopping cart' button on the right. It's that easy, and it can be delivered to your door instead of mine! What more could we ask for!!

If you need any help or have any questions please send me a message!

Have a safe and Happy Easter!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

"All of us like sheep have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; but the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him." Isaiah 53:6

No comments:

Post a Comment