Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Birthday

Today I thought I would get right to the point! I have a 'Birthday' card for you. You could of course change the sentiment to suit your needs. It would be lovely as a 'Get Well', or 'Thinking of You'. I just realised that this card also uses the 'Simple Stems' stamp set! I certainly hope I am not turning you off of this gorgeous stamp set. I promise tomorrow I won't be using 'Simple Stems'!

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, DSP (Sale-A-bration)
 
Ink: Pool Party, Black Stazon
 
Stamp Sets: Simple Stems, Simply Sketched
 
Accessories: Brads, Ribbon (black ribbon is not SU!), Dimensionals
 
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalogue, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online with Stampin’ Up! directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would definitely like to hear from you!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
"God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer." Mother Teresa
 

2 comments:

  1. Great Card! I love how the DSP coordinates with the stamp set and the colors are fantastic! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hallie! That is one of the many reasons why I love Stampin' Up! products. They always match. xo

      Delete