Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pizza Boxes!

Hi everyone! Today I have for you 2 different sizes of Pizza Boxes. One mini and one a little larger, (no, it doesn't hold a regular size pizza!) I have been wanting to make these for a long time. They are just adorable. You can put anything in them. In one, I have 3x3 note cards with envelopes and the other one I wanted something different. I haven't decided yet what that will be, but the possibilities are endless. Maybe some chocolates!

stampin up

stampin up
 
The last photo is of the mini Pizza Box with the 3x3 cards that I made to go inside. I didn't want the cards to say 'Happy Birthday' because the box is the gift already wrapped and the cards inside are to be given away.
 
There are lots of tutorials out there. For the larger one, I found the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. (I know it says mini, but there is a smaller version out there). However, I can't remember where I found the mini one, probably you-tube.
 
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies: (for the larger Pizza Box)
 
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Everyday DSP
 
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party, Old Olive
 
Stamps: Simple Stems, Petite Petals, (leaf was from another set)
 
Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Deco Labels Framelits, Circle Framelits, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Pearls, 1 inch Circle Punch, Petite Petals Punch 
 
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies: (for the mini Pizza Box)
 
Paper: Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party
 
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Old Olive, Black Stazon
 
Stamps: Simply Sketched, Express Yourself, Summer Silhouettes
 
Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
"But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for out iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by His scourging we are healed." Isaiah 53:5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment