Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MOJO341 Monday Sketches

Today I have for you a MOJO Monday sketch. If you have never tried working from a sketch, I suggest you head on over to MOJO. They have really great sketches to work from, plus it helps you creatively. You think more out of the box with sketches. You don't have to match their sketch exactly, it is just something to work from. Here is there sketch.
 
 
This is what I came up with. Hope you like it!
 
stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red
 
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red
 
Stamps: The Open Sea, For You (retired)
 
Accessories: Embossing Folders - Woodgrain and Chevron, Scallop Edge Punch, Starburst Framelits, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Sponge, Circle Framelits
 
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to drop me a message, I would love to hear from you!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
"I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders." Psalm 9:1
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the white embossed chevrons, makes me think of waves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn, I completely agree! Makes you want to head to the water!

      Delete