Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sheltering Tree 5

Hi Everyone! Today is the last day of the Sheltering Tree cards. Hope you aren't sick of them! Instead I hope you have found inspiration to make more! The last one I have for you is a happy one. Full of bright colours. Maybe it will remind you of spring! Here in Ontario, Canada it has been EXTREMELY cold this winter! I don't mind the snow (actually we love it), but the -40 cold we could do without! Anyway, back to my card...

The DSP I used for this one is from the New Occasions catalog called Painted Blooms DSP. The colour is Daffodil Delight, however I think you could use any of our (Stampin' Up!'s) yellows (except maybe So Saffron, a little too light). 


Stampin up

Card Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Painted Blooms DSP, 
Inks: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Sheltering Tree, Papillon Potpourri, Express Yourself (retired)
Accessories: Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits, Small Butterfly punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions, let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha



No comments:

Post a Comment