Friday, March 20, 2015

My Perpetual Calendar

Hi Everyone! Today, I have for you a perpetual calendar that I made. I got the idea from here. (Paula has such amazing ideas, she is certainly very talented. Head on over and check her out). 

This calendar was made for Birthday's and Anniversaries if you want. Each of my pages are the same. I wanted the focus to be on the names that will be written on the lines. It makes a great gift for Mother's day or teacher's, etc. 

perpetual calendar stampin upperpetual calendar stampin up

Project supplies:
Paper: Crushed Curry, Best Year Ever DSP, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Coastal Canbana
Ink: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Endless Birthday Wishes
Accessories: Binder Clips, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Hole punch, Celebrate Today balloon framelits.

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." Matthew 22:37

No comments:

Post a Comment