Sunday, March 15, 2015

Covered Notepad

Hi Everyone! Today, I have for you a covered notepad. You won't believe how easy they are to make (I have a video to show you!). The best thing is that you can decorate the cover any colour/style you want. Here are just 3 samples. As you can see, I changed the cover style of each one.

Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, and Daffodil Delight
stampin up

This is the one I make in the video.

stampin up

Daffodil Delight Notepad Supplies:
Notepad that measure 4" x 5.5" (they come in a pack of 4 at the dollar store)
Daffodil Delight cardstock: 4" x 7 7/8" score @ 5 5/8" and 5 7/8"
DSP: 3 3/4" x 5 3/8"
Daffodil Delight cardstock: 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White cardstock: 2 1/4" x 3
Scrap Daffodil Delight cardstock: punch with large scallop oval punch
Scrap Whisper White cardstock: stamp with greeting/sentiment, punch with large oval punch
Ribbon: about 20"
Accessories: glue dots for the buttons, dimensionals, sticky strip or liquid glue to adhere to the notepad

Check out the video 



Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment