Saturday, March 14, 2015

Butterfly Basics

Hi Everyone! Today, I have a few cards that I made using the Butterfly Basics stamp set and coordinating thinlit. Unfortunately, none of these are my original designs (at least I'm honest, right!?) I found most of them on Pinterest. I do believe I changed up the colours. Weird that the butterflies all seem to be in the same spot, hmmm..... Anyway, the bottom design is from Mary Fish. I absolutely loved it, of course I did change it up a bit. 


butterfly basics stampin up

butterfly basics stampin up

butterfly basics stampin up

butterfly basics stampin up

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

"The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17



No comments:

Post a Comment