Friday, March 13, 2015

Painted Petals

Hi Everyone! Today is the first day of March break for us! (I'm doing a little happy dance right now!) We are sticking around for the week, what is everyone else up to? Hopefully, I will be able to get to my craft room at least once!?

Anyways, I have for you a Thank You card using the Painted Petals stamp set. I just love this set. It's like I've used different colours to get the shading of the flower when all I did was use one colour! I am thinking of adding a small butterfly to the top right hand side, or rhinestones, haven't decided yet. What do you think?


thank you stampin up

Card Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink: Rose Red, Wild Wasabi
Stamps: Painted Petals
Accessories: Banner punch, 1 3/4" Scallop punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

"For with God nothing will be impossible". Luke 1:37


No comments:

Post a Comment