Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mini Treat Bag

Hi Everyone! Last day of March break! Where did the week go! Hope you got lots of ideas this week. Today, I have for you a mini treat bag. It's made with the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlit die, from the Occasions catalog. It comes with 12 shapes, 2 to make the bag and the rest are basically accessories to make your bag fancy or even our cards and other projects. For this project I just used the 2 dies that make up the bag.

gift bag

Project Supplies:
Paper: Painted Blooms DSP, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Work of Art
Accessories: Ribbon, Scallop Tag Top punch, 1 3/4 Scallop punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Candy Dots, Clothes Pins, Dimensionals, Fast Fuse (to seal the bag)

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

"With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment