Monday, March 16, 2015

3x3 note cards

Hi Everyone! Today, I have little 3x3 note cards to share with you. The other day I needed to write a little note to a friend and I didn't have anything! Seriously, I make cards and I didn't have one note card that I could use! Not good! So, I went straight to work. This is what I came up with. You don't have to put a greeting on them at all. Sometimes you need just a blank little card.

3x3 note cards stampin up

This is the front of the box, which I made using the envelope punch board, the box that is.

3x3 note cards stampin up

Project Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Painted Petals, Express Yourself (retired)
Accessories: Rhinstones, Ribbon, Envelope Punch Board, half a velcro dot

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10


No comments:

Post a Comment