Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spring Flowers 4

Hi Everyone! The card I have for you today is supposed to make you feel like you are in a field of flowers. What do you think, does it?

stampin up
 
This is the first time I have used the Banner stamp set. Trust me, it took a LONG time to figure out where I wanted it to go, or even if I was going to use it! You see, I'm not one for banners of any kind!
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red

Stamps: Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Itty Bitty Banners

Accessories: Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. (Psalm 136:1, NKJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment