Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pillow boxes

Hi Everyone! Today, I have for you Pillow boxes! And you don't even need a template to make this. They are so simple to make. The two that I made are both from the same size paper. I know hard to believe because they look so different.
 
The paper is the "Fresh Prints" DSP stack. They are just folded on opposite ends. The one in Real Red, could certainly have been for Valentine's Day! You could put goodies in them, jewelry, etc. Small stuff! Just another unique way to wrap and send a little gift.
 
stampin up

stampin up
 
stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Print DSP
 
Ink: Real Red, Craft white, Coastal Cabana
 
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, For you, Fabulous Phrases, Work of Art
 
Accessories: Ribbon, Pearls, Button, Itty Bitty Shape Punches, Tag, Dimensional, something circular (to cut the end of the pillow box), scoring tool, Pansy Punch
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment