Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm back!

Hi everyone! Sorry you haven't heard from me in a while (wasn't feeling well), the good news is that I am back!

Let's get right to the card I have for you today. We made these (card and envelope) at a recent Stamp-A-Stack that I had. I wanted to show the ladies how easy and wonderful the Envelope Punch Board is.

stampin up


This is a little 4x4 card with the custom made envelope, using the Envelope Punch Board. Something nice and cheery! (getting a little tired of this gloomy weather we are having, how about you?)

Stampin' Up! supplies:

Paper: Daffodil Delight, DSP, Whisper White

Ink: Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive

Stamps: Too Kind, Petite Petals, Blooming Marvelous (stem)

Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Large Scallop Punch, Circle Framelits, Circle Punch, Petite Petals Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the color!! So bright and cheerful! Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

    ReplyDelete