Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Itty Bitty Flowers!

Hi Everyone! Okay, this is the last card that I have for you that I made for my good friend. I completely CASEd this one too! At least I can admit it right!? And I used the same colours that they did! They did such a great job! I did change some things about it. I used a different Embossing folder, (not sure if the one I saw even used an embossing folder), and I added the little ribbon on the side. Other than that they are the same. I love that the little flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (say that 3 times fast!) fits perfectly with this stamp set.
 
I used Whisper White as my card base, then layered with Old Olive (embossed with the Perfectly Polka Dots Embossing folder), Night of Navy, then Whisper White to stamp on.
 
The stamp set is "Thoughts and Prayers". I stamped with beautiful leaves in Old Olive and the greeting in Night of Navy. I Punched out the little flowers in Daffodil Delight, attaching them with Glue Dots. To finish it off I put Rhinestones in the centers of the flowers. Hope you like it as much as I do!
 
stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
 
Ink: Old Olive, Night of Navy
 
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
 
Accessories: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (retiring), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment