Monday, May 12, 2014

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone! This is another one that I made for my good friend. I completely CASEd this design. I thought it was just so beautiful! You could use it for a Wedding Card, Bridal Shower, Birthday, Thank You, etc! You can literally pick any colour combination that you choose!
 
The card base is Whisper White, layered with Crumb Cake, then another layer of Whisper White to stamp on. I punched out the flowers using the Petite Petals Punch, then I sponged the edges of the flowers to give them colour. The back ground is stamped using Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. The center of the flowers are punched out using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (retiring). The ribbon is Crumb Cake, and the greeting is also stamped in Crumb Cake. I used the smallest pearls for the centers of the flowers.

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
 
Ink: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
 
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Express Yourself (retiring)
 
Accessories: Crumb Cake Ribbon, Glue Dots, Pearls, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (retiring)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment