Today I have for you a tutorial on how to make this lovely card. In the card world they call it Triple Time Stamping. I know what you're thinking, this card is way too hard. Actually it's really easy. Let's get started!
First you will need these supplies:
Summer Silhouettes (c 126447)
Flower Shop (c 130942)
Simply Sketched (c 129672)
Garden Green (126973)
Crushed Curry (131173)
1 - Whisper White Cardstock (100730) 2 x 3 1/4
1 - Garden Green Cardstock (102584) 2 1/4 x 3 1/2
1 - Whisper White Cardstock 3 x 4 1/4
1 - Garden Green Cardstock 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
1 - Whisper White Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
1 - Garden Green Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
White Baker's Twine (124262)
White Designer Button (130031)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
Black Stazon Ink (101406) For the Greeting
1. This is what the Whisper White Cardstock should look like.
2. Now you need to put a LITTLE bit of adhesive on the back of the 2 smaller Whisper White Cardstock pieces. You only want a little because you will have to remove them later.
3. Now you are going to layer them like this photo. (Hard to photograph white paper!) They need to be centered on top of one another.
4. Now the really fun part! Stamping the leaf images on to all 3 pieces of Whisper White Cardstock. Randomly stamp where you want the leaves to go. Always remember that it is more pleasing to the eye if you stamp an odd amount.
5. Now for the flower, same as the leaf, wherever you want them. (Remember odd numbers!) We are almost done! See, it wasn't that hard, was it!?
6. Now you take the Whisper White Cardstock layers apart and you adhere them to the Garden Green matts that you previously cut.
7. Before you adhere it to the card, now is the time to wrap your Bakers Twine around the 2 first full layers and add your button. I also stamped my Birthday Greeting (Black Stazon) at this time.
8. Last step! Adhere it to your card base with dimensionals!
Here is another card I made using the same method.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please leave me a comment, I would love to know what you think or if you have any questions about the cards that you see here. All these supplies can be purchased through Stampin' Up!, just press the shopping cart button and happy shopping!
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6