Friday, March 28, 2014

DAY 5

Welcome to Day 5 of my Project week! I hope some of these projects are helping you to get your creative juices flowing to make something pretty!

Today I have for you a Tea Bag Holder. I know what most of you are thinking, "you don't drink tea, or anything hot for that matter!" No, I don't but some of my friends, neighbours and customers do. (I had to borrow the tea bags from a neighbour! Don't worry she will be getting this little beauty for her trouble.)

This would make a really cute Birthday gift for a co-worker or friend, Mother's Day gift, Get Well Wishes, Thinking of You, Teachers gift, School Bus Driver, etc. Just a few ideas for you! I got the idea from here.

stampin up

stampin up

stampin up

I guess I should have opened one of the envelopes to show you the tea bag inside! Oops! Trust me, there are 4 (one in each of the cute little envelopes).

Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Baked Brown Sugar (130022), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Old Olive (100702), Early Espresso (119686), DSP (retired)

Accessories: Petite Petals Punch (133322), Rhinestones (119246), Sticky Strip (104294), Envelope Punch Board (133774), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Brads (not Stampin' Up!)

Only 2 more days left of Sale-A-Bration, hurry you don't want to miss out on all the free stuff! Just click the shopping cart button on the right hand side.

If you have any questions or comments please leave them below, I would be happy to hear from you! Don't forget Sale-A-Bration ends this Monday March 31st, 2014!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment