Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wetlands

stampin up
 
The card I have for you today is from the stamp set Wetlands. Another one of my favorites. I love it because it has 3 images and 3 sayings. When you look for a stamp set you want to be able to make lots of cards or other creative projects (tags, scrapbook layouts, etc.) out of one stamp set. This one does just that! Hope you love it as much as I do!
 
The card is made of Marina Mist, matted with Baked Brown Sugar, and matted again with Whisper White. I stamped the with reeds with Baked Brown Sugar and the goose over top with Early Espresso, and the greeting in Marina Mist.
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Stamps: Wetlands (c)126697, Close as a Memory (retired)
Inks:Marina Mist 126962, Baked Brown Sugar 131174, Early Espresso 126974
Cardstock: Whisper White 100730, Marina Mist 119682, Baked Brown Sugar 130022
Accessories: Buttons Neutral 130031
 
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a blessed and creative Saturday in your neck of the woods!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment