Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 6, Last day of Project Week!

Wow, that was a fast week! How did everyone enjoy the projects that I had for you?

Today I have for you something a little different. It's called "Card in a box". I made 2 versions. I forgot to take a picture of it folded flat. It fits into a standard invitation envelope. Pretty darn cute aren't they!? I know I wouldn't mind receiving one in the mail on my Birthday! I have also seen lots of different ideas out in computer land. Some did the Nativity scene, Valentine's Day, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, just to name a few. They were all so beautiful. I took a few elements from the ones that I liked and put them into my card. That's what I love about paper crafts, so versatile.

stampin up

stampin up
 
 
If you would like to know how to make one, or the supplies that I used, please send me a message. Only 2 days left of Sale-A-Bration! You can shop on line 24/7 using the shopping cart button on the right hand side. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
"...Holy, Holy, Holy is THE LORD GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS AND WHO IS AND WHO IS TO COME." Revelation 4:8b
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment