Saturday, March 8, 2014

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to my very first blog post! So excited that you have stopped by to see what I am up to.

Today I am going to share with you what I made my daughter for Valentine's Day. I know what you're thinking, Valentine's Day was last month! Not to worry, this project can be used for any occasion. Birthday, Easter, Christmas, or just because. I made this little box using the instructions from here. Of course I modified it to suit my needs. I wanted a little picture window to show off the little earrings and I made a card to match.

stampin up
 
stampin up

 
 
Box Supplies 
Stamp Set: Petite Petals
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cards Stock: Melon Mambo
DSP: Brights  Melon Mambo
Accessories: Rhinestone and Bakers twine (not Stampin' Up!), clear acetate
Other: Hearts Framelits, Petite Petals Punch, Simply Scored scoring tool
 
Card Supplies
Card Stock: Whisper White
DSP: Brights Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
Accessories: Baker's Twine (Not Stampin' Up!)
Other: Hearts Framlits
 
Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you think. Don't forget to link back to me if you use my ideas.
 
Happy Stampin'
Marsha
 
 
This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.  psalm 118:24
 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic first blog. I absolutely LOVE the window box and matching card! Job Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete