Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bookmarks!

Hi Everyone! Today, I have for you some bookmarks. I love homemade gifts, and this one is really easy and simple to do. Plus, I always have a lot of different books on the go, so I need bookmarks! I know, with technology today we have e-readers, but it is nice every once in awhile to open up a book with paper pages. It is also really nice to get something handmade for a gift! :)

Anyway, back to my project, bookmarks! I have 2 different styles for you. One is using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, and one is multiple layering.

I really like the layering look. Looks very classic to me. For this one I used: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Pistachio Pudding for the layers. The stamp sets are: Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge and Work of Art. The inks are: Chocolate Chip and Pistachio Pudding (makes you kinda hungry!)
 
stampin up
 
For this one I wanted to try the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I really like the way this one turned out too. I used: Perfect Plum, and Whisper White for the base. The stamp set is: Too Kind. The inks are: Smoky Slate for the splatter, Pistachio Pudding for the stem, Perfect Plum for the flower, and Black Stazon for the greeting.
 
stampin up
 
If you have any questions or would like to order the products that I have shown, you can click the shopping cart button on the top right of this page (24/7), or send me a message at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. (Ephesians 3:20, NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment