Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge

Hi Everyone! Today's card is one I found on Pinterest. I absolutely love the simplicity and elegance of it. I made 2 versions, one with Whisper White and one with Very Vanilla. I am not sure which one I like better. What do think? They both have a completely different feel to them when you look at them separately.



stampin up
 
This card base is Whisper White. The back ground stamp is Gorgeous Grunge in: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar (sounds like I'm baking something!). Best of Butterflies: Early Espresso. Express Yourself (greeting retired): Early Espresso. The little flowers are punched (Strawberry Slush) using one from the Itty Bitty Punch pack (retired). I did round the corners of the cards using my wonderful Envlope Punch Board.

stampin up
 
This card base is Very Vanilla. I used all the same stamps and ink colours (same as above). I just changed the colour of the flower to Marina Mist.

stampin up
 
So, which one do you like better? They are the same, yet very different! If you have any questions, please send me a message! stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28, NKJV)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment