Friday, June 20, 2014

Petite Petals Birthday Card

Hi Everyone! I can't believe I haven't posted anything since last week! Do I still have any followers? I can't believe that it is already the end of the week! Where in the world did the time go? Enough of me babbling on!

Today's card, is a Birthday card that a friend of mine request for her mom's 75th Birthday. (I believe it's a surprise celebration, shhh!) The colours for her party are a lavender. The closest that I have is Perfect Plum.

The card base is Whisper White, layered with Perfect Plum, then Whisper White (which, I embossed using the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder). The leaf stems were cut using the old Sizzix machine thing (Old Olive is the colour of the paper). Next, I stamped one of the flowers from the Petite Petals (love this set!) in Perfect Plum. Punched out the flowers, using the matching punch. For the small Perfect Plum flowers, I used the now retired Itty Bitty Punch Pack. The little butterfly is from the Papillon Potpourri set, which also has a matching punch. The greeting is from Simply Sketched, stamped in Perfect Plum.

stampin up
 
I really hope she likes it and has a wonderful time are her party!
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Old Olive
 
Ink: Perfect Plum
 
Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Simply Sketched, Papillon Potpourri
 
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Large Scallop Punch, Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Small Butterfly Punch, Petite Petals Punch
 
If you have any questions, you can reach me at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!  
 
 “For with God nothing will be impossible.” (Luke 1:37 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment