Thursday, June 12, 2014

Gift Card Holders

Hi Everyone! Today, I have something a little different for you. A Gift Card Holder. It's my nephews Birthday later this week, and he is getting to that age where you have no idea what to get him, so this is the perfect solution.

I have made several different ones over the years, but this one is by far my favorite. I can't take credit for it, I found it here. You can make 3 out of one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock! And it literally takes only about 10 minutes to make.

stampin up
 
As you can see, I have made them for all different occasions. Plus you can reuse them too!

stampin up
 
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions please send me a message at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
Praise the Lord! Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever! Psalm 106:1

No comments:

Post a Comment