Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sweet Valentine

Hi Everyone! Don't you just love this time of year? Almost everywhere you look there are hearts. I love hearts! (I even have them on my engagement ring!) For the next couple of days I am going to show you some of the valentine's cards I have been making. Of course they are full of hearts! 

stampin up

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, DSP
Assecories: Sweetheart Punch, Baker's Twine, Real Red Ribbon, dimensionals, Happy Heart Embossing Folder



Of course I love the new Happy Heart Embossing folder! It certainly makes my heart Happy!

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions let me know by e-mail - stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com 

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment