Monday, September 28, 2015

Best Thoughts

Hi everyone! Today's card is from the hostess set Best Thoughts and Basic Butterflies (sentiment). I absolutely love the flower, okay I like all the stamps in this set.

I started off by embossing the flower and the butterfly using basic black embossing powder, so that I could colour them with my blender pen. The colours are a little softer when you use the blender pen which is what I was going for. 

The flower is Island Indigo and Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz for the stems and leaves, while the butterfly is Melon Mambo.


I think the pearls add an elegant touch. You can't see them very well in the photo below, but there are 4 on the card with one in the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by, and if you have any questions let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment