Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lotus Blossom

Hi Everyone! Today, I have for you a card that I did for a swap. (A swap is when you trade cards that you have made, that are all the same to other people. Usually between 10-20 people). We had to use new product either from the Sale-A-Bration catalog or the new Occasions catalog.

This is one of the free stamp sets that you can earn right now! With every $60 order from the new Occasions catalog or the regular catalog, you get one FREE item to choose from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So much fun and so many really great things to choose from! 

stampin up

The supplies I used for the card are:

Paper colours: Smokey Slate for the card base, Rose Red for the second layer, then Whisper White. You can't tell in this photo, but there are 2 scored lines that run right under the flower boxes and right above the 3 rhinestones. I wish I had another photo to show the detail, less learned! 

Stamp sets: Lotus Blossom, greeting is from Painted Petals

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Smokey Slate

Accessories: Rhinestones, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 1" Square Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!~

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment