Monday, July 7, 2014

Petite Petals

Hi Everyone! Hard to believe that it has been almost 2 weeks since I posted anything! Having the kids home for the summer is fabulous, but certainly a lot more challenging to make a blog post or even get to the craftroom! Please bear with me as I figure this all out.

Today's cards have the same general layout, but I changed the greeting and the position of the little butterfly. I love how you can change one little thing on a card and get a completely different look and feeling about the card.

stampin up

The gardens around my house are just blooming with beautiful colours and I am trying to capture that in my cards.

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
 
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Black Stazon
 
Stamps: Petite Petals, Papillon Potpourri, Simply Sketched, (leaf stamp, Thanks so much)
 
Accessories: Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Lardge Oval Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Small Flower Punch, Small Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Punch (retired)
 
Thanks for much for stopping by, hopefully it won't be as long for my next post!
 
If you have any questions send me a message at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com or would like to order the products that I used on my cards, just click the shopping cart button on the right hand side 24/7.
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
“You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.” Genesis 50:20

2 comments:

  1. I just got this stamp set and the coordinating punch. Love this card you made and have pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Oma! You will love it! You can do so much with it, and it is an amazing accent for other cards. Thanks! :)

      Delete