Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Petite Petals 'Thank You'

Hi Everyone! It seems to be a theme with me lately, 'Thank You' cards! This one reminds me of my wedding for some reason. Not that I recently got married (we're celebrating 16 years in August). Maybe it's because of the colours... who knows!

This one was very simple to make. If you need a card in a hurry, you can just change the flowers to any colour that you need. You could also sponge the edges of the flowers.

stampin up

Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy

Ink: Night of Navy

Stamp: For You

Accessories: Oval Framelits, Petite Petals Punch, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment