Friday, December 5, 2014

Year-End Closeouts

Hi Everyone! Stampin' Up! has some amazing deals on right now that you don't want to miss. Up to 80% off, and some of the things are Christmas items! You need to go and check out these amazing deals, head on over here where you can shop 24/7.

Blog_yearend_customer_15.5-1.5.2015_ENG


You won't believe the new stuff that Stampin' Up! has for us. I can't wait to share with you the new Sale-A-Bration catalog and the new Occassions one. They are by far their BEST catalogs yet! You will LOVE everything! Seriously, I want one of everything! (I am being completely honest!) Unfortunately, I can not share them with you just yet, so be sure to keep checking back, because I will post them as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7





No comments:

Post a Comment